Nu Hair Pro Styler
Important Safety Instructions – Please Read and Retain for Future Reference
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons, read and follow instructions before using the Nu Hair Pro Styler.
The Nu Hair Pro Styler is for use only as a hairstyling aid.
If the supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer, it’s service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid hazards.
Handling your Nu Hair Pro Styler
The Nu Hair Pro Styler contains high tech sensitive components therefore please ensure that the appliance is not dropped. Do not insert foreign objects, paint, burn or disassemble your Nu Hair Pro Styler.
Do not use your Nu Hair Pro Styler if it has been damaged or appears to be damaged – for example if the outer body is cracked or damaged through misuse or abuse.
This appliance can be used by children from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
Burn Hazard: Keep appliance out of reach of children, particularly during use and during the cooling down period. The cooling down period is estimated to take between 10-15 minutes.
Warning: When the appliance Is connected to a power supply never leave it unattended. Always place the appliance down in a suitable place whilst the cooling off period takes place.
The Nu Hair Pro is not suitable for use on synthetic hair or wigs
Warning: Do Not use this Appliance Near Water
- Warning Do Not use this device in bathtubs, Showers, basins or other vessels containing water. When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- Foradditional protection the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is advisable in the electric circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer or a qualified electrician for advice.
- Do notreach for the appliance if it has fallen into water.
- Do notspray or apply wet styling aids directly onto the Nu Hair Pro Styler.
As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is off.
To Reduce the Risk of Electrocution:
Never operate this appliance if it is not working properly or if it has a damaged power cord or the plug is damaged.
- Only use with 110-24OV, 50-60 Hz power supply.
- The appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the appliance. Do not hang the Nu Hair Pro Styler by the power cord.
- Always unplug immediately after using.
- Do not use an extension power cord with this appliance.
- Do not use a voltage inverter or generator with this appliance.
- Your Nu Hair Pro Styler is a class 2 electrical appliance and should not be connected to an earth connection.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
Warning: Hot Surfaces
The Nu Hair Pro Styler is hot for effective styling.
To reduce risks of burns:
- Never touch the heated barrel.
- Warning: When not styling always lay the Nu Hair Pro Styler on a suitable heat resistant surface.
- When styling is complete, always switch off the Styler and unplug it from the power supply.
- Wait for the appliance to cool down before packing away.
- After use fold the power cord in the same way as it was first delivered in its packaging.
- Do not wind it around your hand or the barrel this can lead to early failure of the power cord.
Cleaning the Nu Hair Pro Styler
- Unplug the Nu Hair Pro Styler from the mains power supply.
- Always insure that the appliance is cool before cleaning.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Wipe the handle with a damp cloth.
- Do not use sharp or abrasive detergents or corrosive products.
- Always allow your Nu Hair Pro to cool completely before storing away.
- Do not wrap the cord around the device.
- Store in a dry place.
User Maintenance Instructions
- Plug the Nu Hair Pro Styler into the power supply.
- You then choose between the four available settings.
- The settings available are stated on the device and are high, middle, low and power off.
- When the Styler is switched on the blue light will indicate that it is in stand- by mode.
- IMPORTANT: The Nu Hair Pro Styler reaches the required temperature within 10-15 seconds, be careful not to touch the hot appliance barrel.
- When you have finished your styling session ensure the appliance is switched off and unplug immediately.
- All safety instructions will be automatically emailed with the receipt of purchase.
- For further information please see contact details located on page 5.
Recycling and Disposal
The Nu Hair Pro Styler is classified as ‘electrical or electronic equipment’ and must not be disposed of with other household or commercial waste at the end of its working life. When you have no further use for this product, please dispose of it according to your local authority’s recycling procedure.
Your Nu Hair Pro Styler is an electrical product and should be disposed of in accordance with the WEEE directive (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment 2002/96/EC) Which ensures that products are recycled using the best available methods and practices to minimise any potential damage to the environment. For further information please contact your local authority or retailer of from who you purchased this product.
For further information please feel free to contact the Nu Hair Pro Styler team at:
Nu Hair Pro LTD
High Street Ingatestone
CM4 9DW 07592230679